Assign user groups
You can assign one or more groups to a user when creating or editing a user. A common scenario where you might do this is when giving a user administrator access.
To update the groups to which a user belongs:
- Select Admin from the main menu
- Select Users from the Admin menu
- Click the pencil icon next to the user under the Actions column
- Click the Groups edit area and a dropdown will appear with a list of available groups
- Check-mark or un-check the groups you wish to add or remove
- Click outside the area of the dropdown so that the dropdown closes
- Click Update to complete the changes
For assigning a group to a new user, see Create, edit, and delete users.